The term 'Anya Consultancy Services Limited' or ‘ACS’ 'us' or 'we' or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website
whose registered office is 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, Finchley, London, N12 0DR, England, United Kingdom.
The term 'you' refers to any user or viewer of our website.
By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately upon
your first use of the site. Only if you agree to be legally bound by all the following terms,
please access and/or use this site.
- The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The use of the information or materials present on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be the responsibility of the user to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website
meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains content and material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to,
the content, design, layout, videos, appearance and graphics. The reproduction of this material is prohibited other than in
- All logos or trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only. Improper use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This site may include links to other websites from time to time. These links are given for your convenience to provide related information.
The links do not denote that we endorse the website(s). We do not take responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Neither we nor any third parties offer any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness
or suitability of the content and materials found or provided on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
content and materials may include inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or
errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for any losses or damage arising from the use of this website - whether such losses
where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright of Anya Consultancy Services Limited - © Anya Consultancy Services Limited 2022. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of any part, or all of the contents in any form is prohibited, except the following:
- Printing or downloading to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- Individual third parties may copy the content for their personal use, but only if they acknowledge the website as the source of the material
Except with our express written permission, you may not distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor can you transmit it or store it in
any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.